Digital Panel Meter
For Monitoring Electrical Power Line Parameters
(click on the
image to enlarge)
|ACCORD Digital Panel Meters designed in view of the typical
and tropical conditions in the Indian Industry / Electrical
Reliable functioning / duty of the Meters is ensured through
latest quality components of reputed make & tested circuit.
|● Static design, no moving parts. Eliminates
● Bright red, long lasting LED display
● Available in various Accuracy Classes.
● Meters also available with RS-485 communication port.
● Quick Response Time.
● CAD Circuit design.
||● Components have high thermal withstand capacity & can survive
extreme tropical atmospheric conditions.
● Stable indication even in case of wide power supply
self-powered & Aux. Powered transducers).
● Available in various standard cabinet sizes & display sizes.
|● Electrical Utility (Power Generation,
Transmission & Distribution).
● Process Control & Monitoring.
● Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) applications.
● Energy Management & Remote Monitoring in diverse industries
chemical plants, cement plants, etc.
|1. Display Type 7-segment, bright red LEDs, 3½
or 4½ digits.
2. Continuous Overload
Capacity X 2 (I), X 1.2 (V)
3. OL for 1 sec X 10 (I), X 2 (V)
4. Type of Measurement RMS or True RMS
5. Response Time < 300ms
6. Burden on Aux Supply < 4VA
7. Burden on monitored
source < 0.5VA
8. Accuracy 0.2% OR 0.5% OR 1.0% of span.
9. Ambient conditions Storage: -200C to 700C, upto 95% RH
non-condensing. Working: 00C to 550C,
95% RH non-cond.|10. Effect of Ambient
Temperature 0.05% of span/C
||11. Isolation Test Voltage Dielectric strength at 2.0KVAC for
between input / output / minute. Optional 5.0KVAC Test can
Aux. Supply also be done.
12. Insulation Resistance > 100M at 500VDC between all input
terminals shorted together and earth.
13. Mounting Flush, Panel Mounting Type.
14. Enclosure Engineering Plastic enclosure.
15. Terminals Suitable for 2.52 mm wire.
16. Protection Input & Output short circuit & open
17. Class Conformation General Conformation to BIS12784
(Part 1) / IEC688
here to download Manual - DIGITAL VOLTMETER
to go Back